Bakso is extremly popular meatball in Indonesia. You can find this food everywhere and with various variant, like beef bakso, chicken bakso, or fish bakso.
Usually, Indonesian eat bakso with special soup with broth, noodles, vegetables, sauce, dan indonesian chili sambal. But, they also use bakso for another dish like nasi goreng.
This time Resep Kiki will give you an easy recipe to make chicken bakso. Happy cooking!
How To Make Chicken Bakso
- 500 g minced chicken meat.
- 125 g tapioca starch.
- 3 cloves fried garlic.
- 2 cloves fried shallot.
- 3 cloves fresh garlic.
- 1 egg.
- 2 ice cubes.
- 1 spring anion, use the stem part.
- 1 tsp ground white pepper.
- 2 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp broth powder.
1. Place all the ingredients to food processor and blend it for 1 minute, until all the ingredients mixed and the texture is smooth.
2. Prepare boiling water to boil meatball.
3. Put a scoop of meatball paste in your hand. Clench your fist and push the paste between your thumb and forefinger until the shape of paste is like ball.
4. Use spoon to scoop the ball off your hand and put it in boiling water.
5. Let until meatball float to the surface.
6. Scoop out meatballs and drain it.
7. You can eat chicken meatballs directly with soup, or place in fridge or freezer until you ready to eat the chicken meatballs.
Let recook this ckicken bakso! And please support my instagram in @kiki_komalia.